Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

insanely

insane

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Great art!

Outstanding illustration, i know animation is not your main thing, but the squash and stretch u did doesn't look really good.

Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

Horrible script

although the art is pretty good

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

i just

hate girls so much

Dangerforce 6 Dangerforce 6

A lot of effort in there

I'm gonna be honest. You didn't plan your animation at all, did you? I mean, i like when there's a lot of random stuff happening, it's really spontaneous, but it didn't fit the claymotion you made. In my point of view, you should make a better planned video and even pay more attention to the character poses and movement they are going to make, sometimes i can't predict what the characters are gonna do, i mean there's no anticipation involved. You put a lot of effort in your animation, but honestly it wasn't good... it didn't got my attention and i'm not gonna remember it tomorrow!

Keep it up, you've got skills, patience and you really stick to your work until the end, which is awesome and not many people do these days.

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

Pretty awesome :)

The flash is awesome, but... i'm sorry to be picky here, but it's just that everyone likes making a parody of known characters dancing, i mean, it could be so much more than luigi doing dance moves, so much more potential... and yet everyone likes doing the same joke. Dancing IS funny, but it's sooo overused.

Congrats on your flash animation.

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

No sense of humour!

I dunno why ppl encourage this with a 10? It's clearly a 0 and you all know that.
Giving it a ten will just make the untalentet animator do more of this shit, and if it's going to frontpage... it's taking someone else's place.

C. Crashing Frost King C. Crashing Frost King

Hyoga's DIAMOND DUST.

I knew you could not possibly be from america, i don't think they had el caballeros del zodiaco over there.

Awesome flash btw